Professional translation services can help you increase your search engine ranking for searches done in a specific language. That means more visibility for your brand.
Unlike free translation tools available online, website translation services make sure that the message of your content is preserved. Using translation tools might help you get the facts translated, but not the essence of the content, which is really what moves people.
Automated translation tools have difficulties in converting idioms and longer expressions from one language to another – it will likely take years before they will be able to do what a human translator can do now.
Choosing the Right Translator
When choosing professional translation services, it’s important to choose a provider who can offer you a high-quality yet affordable service. A simple Google search for website translation services will present you with many options.
But if you take a closer look at those options, you’ll discover that many are simply too expensive for a small business. The cheap ones, by contrast, offer poor services that are only a little better than what you get by using Google translate.
What you really need is professional translation services that offer good value. And that’s why, most of the time, a small provider is the best choice for a small business.
What to Look For in a Small Provider
When choosing website translation services, you want to work with a provider that:
- Relies on a team of specialized, accredited, and experienced translators.
- Has a website that clearly explains what you get for your money.
- Makes available a contact form that lets you easily get a price quote, as well as any other information.
- Is willing to make modifications to a translated document based on your feedback.
- Has a quick turnaround of only a few days.
- Is willing to dedicate enough time to researching your website before getting to work.
- Understands the mission of your business — this is critical if the call to action in your content is to survive the translation.
- Employs native translators who are aware of the nuances of language and meaning.
- Doesn’t use automated translation software.
At the end of the day, the important thing when using professional translation services is to get an accurate and genuine human translation. One that’s free from grammatical and semantical errors, and captures the spirit of your content.
Website translation services are easy to find these days. But not all providers are good choices for a small business with a limited budget. That’s why taking the time to research your options is the key to finding the right translator.