Professional translation services can help you increase your search engine ranking for searches done in a specific country, as well as to make yourself better understood on the Web.
Unlike free translation tools available online, website translation services make sure that the message of your content is preserved. Using translation tools might help you get the facts translated, but not the essence of the content, which is really what moves people. Automated translation tools have difficulties in converting idioms and longer expressions from one language to another – it will likely take years before they will be capable to rival with a human translator.
Choosing the Right Translator
When choosing professional translation services it’s important to choose a good provider who can offer you a high-quality service that’s affordable. A simple Google search for website translation services will present you with many options. But if you take a closer look at those options you’ll discover that many are simply too costly for a small business, and that those that are relatively cheap, offer rather poor services that are only a little better than what you get by using Google translate.
What you really need is a provider that offers good value for their professional translation services. And that’s why, most of the time, a small or medium provider is the best choice for a small business.
What to Look For in a Provider
You want to choose a website translation services provider who:
- Features a team of specialized and accredited translators.
- Has a website that clearly explains the services it offers.
- Makes available a contact form that lets you easily get a price quote, as well as any other information.
- Is willing to make modifications to a translated document after they receive feedback from you.
- Has a quick turnaround of only a few days.
- Is willing to dedicate enough time to researching your website before getting to work.
- Understands the mission of your business – this is critical if the call to action in your content is to survive the translation.
- Has a good price. Most small businesses don’t have a dedicated budget for translation services, so they take instead money from their marketing budgets, which means the available sum is usually small.
- Doesn’t use automated translation software – the critical thing when using professional translation services is to get a translation done by humans, as only this can be free from grammar and semantic errors.
Website translation services are easy to find these days, but not all providers are good choices for a small business with a limited budget. That’s why taking the time to research your options is imperative if you want to find the right translator.